Friday, May 30, 2008

Teacher Thank You and Birthday Girl



The teacher card is made from a sketch I saw on Splitcoast. The birthday card is made using the scraps from the Elzy card.
Apple is from Quickutz and stamps are from the Kim Hughes collection at Cornish Heritage Farms. Paper is Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Buckaroo Blue-SU and patterned paper is from Basic Grey Cupcake. For birthday card, stamps are from Stampin Up Loads of Love and Accessories. Inks are SU ink with watercolor brush and Berry Sorbet from Papertrey Ink.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Hey Kathy, You can get a replacement plate at All That Scraps. I am waiting for one to be back in stock. Sorry you broke yours. Doesn't that just make you mad? I was really annoyed with myself. Sigh...... Could have been worse and broke my bug! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I am glad that didn't happen. I will be more careful from now on.