Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 17



There are some firsts for me today. This is my first post with a card and this is the first time I have ever participated in a challenge. I decided to participate in Taylor's cupcake challenge today. After learning from several mistakes, this is what I came up with. The dress looks prettier IRL. I don't understand why it looks so odd in the photo.








supplies used: Stamps-Warmest Regards SU, Elzybells Girl on Swing, Paper-Happy Bloom Chatterbox PP and Sun Wash Plaid Bo Bunny PP, Kraft SU, Ribbon-Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart, Inks-Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery SU, Berry Sorbet Papertrey Ink, Accesories-brads I think they are Making Memories? Not sure. Thanks!

1 comment:

imteresa said...

Hey, my name is Teresa, and I found your blog through Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. This card is really cute. Great job and great first card post!